Yes you can. Go to settings-hud and gameplay-units and change it to English.
How do you change units in Forza Horizon 4?
From the main menu (not in a race), go all the way right to OPTIONS. At the bottom right in the OPTIONS menu is HUD, select that. Go down to UNITS and change it from DEFAULT to METRIC. You can switch it in the main menu.
What is the fastest car in Forza Horizon 4?
1 Ferrari 599XX Evolution – 323 MPH
- MMA Star Jordan Williams Catches Car Thief In The Act.
- Here’s Everything You Should Know About The 2021 Jeep Renegade Latitude.
- Rimac Nevera Races Into History Setting New World Record 1/4 Mile Time.
- This Twin-V8 Corvette’s Projected Top Speed Is Staggering.
How do you check damage in Forza Horizon 4?
Hi, does anyone know how to open the damage indicator UI? If you’re looking for the telemetry information, you have to go to Home > Settings > Controls, and turn on Switch ANNA / Telemetry. By doing this you’ll be able to toggle telemetry information by holding down on the d-pad.
Is Cyberpunk in mph or kph?
All distances in the game are measured in meters and kilometers. So I assume the speed is KPH regardless of what any graphics in the car interiors says.
How do you change mph to kph in rocket League?
How to change mph to kph in Rocket League
- Start Rocket League.
- Go to Setting.
- Navigate to the Tab Interface.
- Check the Metric Box.