What is the fastest Mario Kart combination?
The best combo for speed is Wario, Bowser, Morton Koopa, or Mii Heavy driving a Gold Standard, Mach 8, Circuit Special, or Sports Coupe with Slick or Cyber Slick tyres.
What is the fastest combo in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||3.25|
What is the fastest combo in Mario Kart Wii?
- The generally accepted top combos are debatable, but for lightweights, it’s baby daisy/bullet bike, middleweights, Daisy/Mach, heavyweights, Funky Kong/Bowser Bike. …
- Best combo is Funky/Flame runner since it is the fastest/heaviest combo in the game.
What is the best kart to use in Mario Kart Wii?
The absolute best kart in the game, mini beast has high speed, the best mini turbos, a small size and the best drift for a kart. Wii wheel 100%! This is the best lightweight kart in the game in terms of both drift and mini-turbo stats. It’s speed is decent as well.
What is the hardest character to unlock in Mario Kart Wii?
Rosalina requires players to achieve at least a one-star rank on every cup in Mirror Mode, the toughest engine class in the game. Not all hope is lost for any players who just can’t get the hang of the mirrored tracks, though, because Rosalina can also be unlocked by completing 4,950 races total.
Who is the fastest on Mario Kart 8?
Best Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Characters
|Donkey Kong, Roy, Waluigi||4.5||20.75|
|Wario, Dry Bowser||4.75||20.75|
|Metal/Gold Mario, Pink Gold Peach||4.25||21.5|
How do you win a mirror in Mario Kart Wii?
In Wii, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all 150cc cups. In 7, players unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in all cups on the 150cc class. In 8, players could unlock Mirror Mode by getting gold trophies in 150cc.
Is Dolphin Dasher inside drift?
The Dolphin Dasher is a middleweight Bike in Mario Kart Wii with average stats. This is a very good bike for beginners. It helps them get used to inside drift and recover quickly when hit, but it can’t keep up with faster bikes. Finish the Mirror Star Cup in the first place or play 3,750 races to unlock it.
How do you avoid the blue shell in Mario Kart Wii?
- To do that all you have to do is have a speed up when it’s about to hit you use it with the right timing you should get away. …
- If u get a mushroom in first as soon as the blue shell goes down trying to blast u boost away. …
- 1.do a trick jump (DO TRICK IN THE AIR) 2.A STAR or 3.go off a platform. …
- Star power.