How do you delete a Mii on Mario Kart Wii?
Select Mii List. Choose the Mii character you want to edit/delete. Select Delete, and then Delete again.
How do you delete data on Mario Kart Tour?
To restart the game, load up the settings option in the bottom right of the screen and scroll down until you see an option called “Start Fresh.” Pick this option and go through all the steps to delete your save file, and it will unlink your current Nintendo account and all the data associated with it.
How do you get rid of ghosts on Mario Kart Wii?
- i cant remember the exact place on the top of my head. but. once you are on the main screen. go to the mario kart channel section. …
- Go to the Mario Kart Channel, choose ‘Downloaded Ghost’ List. Search for a ghost and choose ‘Erase Ghost’. User Info: speedruntrainer. speedruntrainer – 10 years ago 0 0.
Does deleting a Switch game delete save data?
Your saved data won’t be deleted automatically when you delete a Nintendo Switch game, so you can always reinstall it and resume playing.
How do I restore to factory settings?
Complete These Steps:
- Select “System Settings” from the HOME Menu.
- Scroll down to “System” and select it.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the menu and select “Formatting Options”. …
- Select “Restore Factory Settings” to delete all data in the system memory.
How do you get rid of ghosts on CTGP?
u gotta go to the main menu, then hit ghosts, then hit local ghosts, then hit what ghost u want to delete, then hit the delete button. I’m back with another question.
How do you delete ghost data on Mario Kart 8?
Highlight the ghost you wish to delete and press the – button. You can’t delete staff ghosts though.
Who wrote deleted Wii?
Jamie Simms (born: January 19, 2004 (2004-01-19) [age 17]), better known online as IceyPie, is a Canadian YouTuber, writer, animator, and experimental musician best known for writing and narrating creepypastas, primarily the Wii Deleted You series.